Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tis the Season

I just love the fall, the crisp mornings, the rich and warm colors of the falling leaves and thankful for all of God's great blessings. God's provision is all around us all of the time.
I am most thankful for all of my family. Even though in distance, I am most proud of Sarah and Jeff and their following God's will in their lives. And I am sooo thankful for Colin and the joy that he has brought in our lives. And I cannot wait to see him and play with him. I am thankful that Jon is working and really enjoys his job. Then, of course, I am thankful that God has provided a home for Erin. Erin is autistic and I have always called her our free spirit. Several years ago, my faith was very weak concerning her future. I really had a time dealing with my weak faith and getting myself to trust God in all things. Many of you know that my faith was almost completely sapped at that time, but God has an uncanny way of showing Himself to me when I needed it. Family and friends were so important. They rallied around me and my family and there was great protection from Satan taking control.
Many of you are dealing with difficult times in your life. Please, know that God is there and He is working and loves you and wants you to be obedient. He will provide.
I also, am thankful for my dad. He lives with us and he just turned 84. He loves to talk and tells some funny stories and some not so funny and I believe that he is so wise. I am blessed to have my dad.
I am thankful for Ken. He has always been a great provider and served our family in a wonderful way. And he puts up with me.
I am blessed with alot of extended family, even though I do not get to see them as much as I would like to, there are strong bonds of love.
I am thankful for my friends. I love to gab with them and pour out my heart to them and they still love me.
I am so thankful for all the joy filled blessings that have come to me through God's great love. It is a taste of all the good things that are to come.
Have a blessed day!!
Blog to ya later!!

2 comments:

JoyiaW said...

Tell Papa that I miss him, and I miss listening to all of his stories too!

Maaaaaaa said...

What a beautiful testimony!I understand the crisis of faith...it's been a rough year. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am so thankful that God has brought Sarah & Jeff together and that they are serving Him so faithfully...and little Colin man...what a joy!!!