Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I have been tagged

Sarah tagged me! Rules are, you must list 5 addictions and pass it to 5 people!
Addiction-an abnormally strong craving

1. My kids and husband. I truly care for them and wonder what is going on in their lives. And pray that God blesses them every day.
2. I crave having my friends around and and love to be with them. I need people and their friendship and fellowship.
3. I absolutely love garage sales and flea markets. There is a rush inside me to find a great deal. And repurposing things.
4. Mexican food is definitely an addiction. I really need to work on that addiction.
5. Shopping. I am addicted to finding great deals.
6. One more, HGTV.

I tag: Sharla, Joyia, Mary, and whoever else wants to admit their addictions.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hi mom.

Mary said...

ahhh...I LOVE mexican food too. What restaurant is your favorite? Or fave mexican food?

And Sarah...I love her too. lol We have a lot in common I guess...lol