Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ranger Game

Last night we went to the Ranger game. They went into extra innings. The game was not over until 11:05. That is way past my time to be home. I would not have minded being out so late, if they had won. We had great seats and I always enjoy the games, as Ken takes pictures of the players at bat. I sometimes wonder if he knows what the score is. He probably took 300 pictures. I just enjoy watching people. And I often wonder what these people do and wonder what their lives are about.
We spent the weekend with Colin in Marshall. Sarah and Jeff were leading their youth in a Disciple Weekend. So, on Saturday, Ken and Colin and I went to Jefferson and did some shopping and looking at the old, beautiful homes. That is a fun place to go. I enjoy going to East Texas since both of my daughters live there. Erin lives in a group home in Longview and is doing great. And Sarah lives about 30 minutes down the road in Marshall. I am looking for fun things to do when we are there. I always want to see the sights and activities that are there.
Hope y'all have a blessed day. Blog to you later.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Blog to you later... hahahaha!!! That is great!