Monday, September 29, 2008

I have been tagged-7 Quirky things about me

Sarah tagged me:
1. I don't like the feel of velvet. It gives me the creeps!!!!
2. I don't like tea. It is sooooo gross!!!
3. I have a difficult time when I get a pedicure. My feet are so ticklish.
4. I have to sleep with alot of pillows.
5. I am a list maker, and then forget to use them.
6. I don't like to drive the interstate. It is much more fun to go through small towns and see the sights. It is amazing what you get to see in small towns.
7. I really love garage sales and flea markets.
Everybody I know has been tagged.

Y'all have a great week and I will blog ya later!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahahaha! The one that made me laugh the most was the lists. Everytime you leave my house you leave behind lists.....and magazines! That should be an added quirk is that you are obsessed with magazines!!